Dr. Anupam Gupta
Dr. Anupam Gupta, a graduate and post graduate from Govt. Medical Collage Patiala, has been associated Jindal IVF Center since its inception. She is at present a senior consultant and has over 12 years of experience in managing all types of cases of primary and secondary infertility. She has also had ample exposure to high risk obstetrics during her DNB while she worked as a register in the Government Multi Specialty Hospital, Chandigarh. She has a strong research base and has presented many papers in regional and national conferences.
She is the academic coordinator of the ongoing fellowship programme (under the aegis of IFS) at this center. She has participated as a delegate and faculty member in various CMEs. She has been performing all types of gynecological and obstetric ultrasounds (including 3-D and color Doppler) independently for the last 10 years and is also well versed in USG guided procedures like ovum pick up, embryo transfer, amniocentesis mapping of fibroids prior to endoscopy etc. In addition to the above, she is managing all types of routine obstetric, gynecological and infertility cases.
Her areas of keen interest are Andrology, Infertility and PCOS.
Paper presented in regional/national conferences:
|Sr no.||Paper Title||Name of Conference||Date / Year|
|1.||USG in management of cervical incompetence||2nd ART update, Chandigarh||2002|
|2.||Poster presentation||Fertivision 2011, New Delhi||2011|
|3.||Case presentation – 2o amenorrhoea||7th ART update at Timber Trail, (HP)||2011|
|4.||Paper – IVF outcome in 1o and 2o amenorrhoea||Annual conference of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society of Northern India, PGI, Chandigarh||2012|
|5.||Speaker : Stimulation protocols for IUI and IVF||8th ART update- Kasauli||2012|
|6.||Panel Discussion: Trouble Shooting in IUI||9th ART update- Chandigarh||2012|
|7.||Panel discussion- Ovulation induction||10th ART update- Chail||2013|
|8.||Case presentation – RIF||11th ART update- Panchkula||2014|
|9.||Moderator : Trouble shooting in embryo transfer||12th ART update –- Solan||2015|
Membership of societies:
- Life member of FOGSI
- Life member of IFS
- Life member NAVSFWI
Research projects done:
- To study the outcome of delivery after one previous.
- Caesarean section (2007)
- Has been performing all types of Obstetric and Gynecological ultrasounds independently for the last 15 years. Has done more than 300 USG guided ovum pickups and embryo transfers. Has assisted in more than 50 USG guided embryo reductions and amniocentesis.
- Has also assisted in endoscopic procedures involving USG guidance for mapping of fibroids, intra cavitary lesions or adnexal masses.
- Has attended a workshop on 3D USG organized by Wipro GE and also a CME on Color Doppler organized by COGS in 2012.
- Attended the programme of Introduction to Basics in Ultrasound organized by Ian Donald, inter- university school of Medical Ultrasound in 2014.