HR Mission Statement
We are committed to provide our employees a healthy learning and growth environment. The biggest edge we have over other IVF centers is that there is an excellent in house training curriculum for doctors and other medical staff. The hands on experience of IVF that our Consultants and Senior Residents get here is par excellence. We try to imbibe the spirit of Ethics and Excellence while we work which is the guiding pole and motto of this organization. HR department designs each policy keeping in view the happiness of the employees and their efficiency at the workplace. We believe that happy employees will in turn lead to happier clients. We promise to deliver our employees the same degree of respect, concern and caring attitude internally that they are expected to share externally with every client of this organization.
Front Desk Executive
- Greeting patients and customers of the Center in a courteous manner and provide any necessary instructions/directions. Informing staff of concerned department patient arrivals.
- Understanding the Hospital Management System we have in place and adhere to the best practices of our Center in terms of maintaining, updating, and retrieving patient data in the System
- Obtaining and entering new patient demographics
- Reviewing all forms for accuracy and completion according to Center policies prior to accepting
- Other general responsibilities of a Receptionist at a Hospital
- Grooming standards of the center to be followed
- Billing for the patients and closure of account on daily basis before leaving
- Escorting patients and attendants
- Collecting feedback forms from the patients and documenting the same. End of the month preparing and analyzing reports to manager (feedback and other reports)
- Appointment booking and follow ups for OPD patients.
- Rescheduling of the OPD appointments
Qualification : Any graduation degree .
Experience – min 1 years exp in front office.
Communication – Good communication both English and Hindi is must.
Computer Proficiency – Mandatory
- Willingness to discover and develop meaningful patient relationship
- Friendly, Polite and tactful attitude
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members
- Ability to tackle with diverse customers
- Willing to build a long –term relationship with the customer