- Meet Dr. Umesh Jindal, Who has treated thousands of Childless Couples
- Laparoscopy for Diagnosis and Treatment of Endometriosis
- Role Of A Gynecologist When Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer
- How to Find a Best Infertility Clinic to Meet All Your Needs
- CHANCES OF IVF SUCCESS AT 40 OR ABOVE
- Complete Bed Rest After Embryo Transfer: Myths & Facts
- Jindal IVF Chandigarh - Help You to Start a Family
- Advanced semen testing for infertility
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Adolescent Health
- Anemia in pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Female genital tuberculosis
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Blighted ovum
- Protection from cervical cancer with HPV vaccine
- IVF when and How
- Menstruation Cramps
- Pelvic Adhesions
- Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
- Incompetent Cervix
32 years Mrs. X , Married for 3 years presented with primary inferlity for 3 years on September 2011. Menstrual cycles were regular, she was hypothyroid on 75 µ gm eltroxin.
On investigation, Haemogram was within normal limits, RBS 119 mg/dl, infection screening negative, FSH 6.10 miu/ml, LH 3.5miu/ml, TSH 6.10 uiu/ml, Prolactin 25.18 ng/ml, AMH 2.8.
Husband’s Semen- Normal
March 2011 hysteroscopy –normal
Laparoscopy- endometriotic spots in POD
(L) ovary chocolate cyst approx 2 cm, removed, edges fulgurated
(R) ovary functional cyst ruptured
(L) tube restricted spill, (R) tube free spill
On USG we found uterus – normal, Right ovary solid looking , AFC 1-2 , L ovary chocolate cyst 2 cm, AFC 2-3.
She was advised IVF-ET(Antagonist protocol) in view of poor ovarian reserve and endometriosis. On stimulation with injection Gonal-F 300 IU for 4 days, there was no response. So IVF –ET with donor oocytes in agonist protocol was advised. 3 embryos were transferred.
Β-HCG was positive on day 14 of ET -500 miu/ml
USG at 6 wks ~ SLF corresponding to 6 wks.
At 7+4wks of gestation, she presented with vomiting and pain lower abdomen.
On USG – heterotopic pregnancy with Right tubal pregnancy. She was taken up for emergency surgery. There was haemoperitoneum approx. 200ml blood. Suction done. Laparoscopic right salpingectomy with removal of ectopic gest sac was done.
Post Op- viability of intra uterine pregnancy was confirmed.
HPE of specimen – (R) tube and products of conception was confirmed. Patient is fine and is an ongoing pregnancy of 11 + 5 wks on 6th August 2012.