- Role Of A Gynecologist When Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer
- How to Find a Best Infertility Clinic to Meet All Your Needs
- CHANCES OF IVF SUCCESS AT 40 OR ABOVE
- Complete Bed Rest After Embryo Transfer: Myths & Facts
- Jindal IVF Chandigarh - Help You to Start a Family
- Advanced semen testing for infertility
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Adolescent Health
- Anemia in pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Female genital tuberculosis
- Bacterial vaginosis
- Blighted ovum
- Protection from cervical cancer with HPV vaccine
- IVF when and How
- Menstruation Cramps
- Pelvic Adhesions
- Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
- Incompetent Cervix
In-Vitro Fertilization is a blessing for couples who are unable to conceive. Issues with the fallopian tubes, sperm mobility, and ovulation problems are some of the many reasons why this could be happening. With the evolution of test tube baby technique which was introduced some 30 years ago, many couples have benefited so far.
Test Tube Baby Process
The process requires extreme medical expertise of the doctors at the Test Tube Baby Hospital. The male sperm is made to fertilize the female eggs artificially in a controlled environment. This process can take around a month at the certified test tube baby clinics.
So, let’s take a look at the procedural details that are involved in the process.
- It starts with the woman being injected with drugs that would suppress her normal menstrual cycle. This is done for 7-10 days.
- Since one egg would not be sufficient for the process, superovulation is used where multiple eggs are produced in the women using various fertility drugs when her follicle size is suitable for ovulation.
- When the eggs reach 18mm in size, they are extracted out through vagina using the process of needle aspiration.
- The male semen is collected and the sperms are extracted to have them fertilize with the eggs in the controlled environment in the test tube baby hospital.
- The doctors then select the best embryo, (which can be more than one to increase the success rate) to be transferred to the womb through a small catheter which is inserted through the vagina.
IVF is a safe method for producing healthy babies for couples who are unable to do so naturally. Visit our hospital or contact us today to know more about the procedural details involved with the process.