Andros Diagnostics is a dedicated, state of the art, male infertility lab in Chandigarh. With the latest WHO approved equipment and complete semen analysis by CASA or computer assisted semen analysis, we provide complete diagnostic information. We are the one and only center in North India to be providing such advanced information about male infertility and semen analysis. Details like DNA fragmentation, ROS, etc. are not provided in routine semen testing, while you can get the complete package here at Andros Diagnostics in Chandigarh.Infertility has always been a sensitive and straining issue for couples. With many studies conducted, they’ve shown that 15 to 20 percent of people within reproductive age have some level of infertility. It is considered that the causes of infertility can be attributed to either the male or female partner each 50% of the time.
It may be surprising to many since a lot of us think infertility is primarily the cause of women being infertile, but that’s not always the case. The only real difference is that detection of male infertility is much harder than that of female infertility.
Early signs of male infertility
- Difficulties with Ejaculation & Orgasms: Known as “ejaculation disorder” in the medical world, this issue at the core suggests that ejaculation isn’t normal. This means that the volume is low or happens rarely or can be hampered through erectile dysfunction.
- This disorder can stem from a variety of things, but it does contribute to infertility in men. In the end, if you do suffer from an ejaculation disorder, check with your local physician or fertility specialist.
- Varicocele of the testicles: These are the veins that appear in your testicles and serve to obstruct drainage. They also serve to lower sperm count as well and affect about 10 to 15% of men within the reproductive age range. Easily recognizable signs are lumps on the testicles, dull pains, swelling, and being able to see large inflamed vein. This condition can be corrected through surgery in most situations, but you still want to check for swelling and lumps regularly.
- Low sperm count: With this one, it’s hard to tell at home and you’ll need to go to a male fertility clinic for a male fertility test. The reason being is you’ll need to measure how many sperm are present is your semen and only doctors have the equipment to measure it properly. When it comes to male infertility, their sperm count falls below 15 million sperm for every milliliter of semen. That’s quite a lot, but before you panic, in healthy fertile men, the sperm count of that amount ranges between 20 million and 150 million.
- Dropped Libido & Other Hormones: Popular culture has men portrayed as individuals who divulge in sex more than women. Men produce a naturally large amount of testosterone which is a hormone linked to libido (aka the sex drive). It’s for this particular reason why if you should be concerned if men have a change in their sex drive and isn’t related to external events (like stress from tragic events or longer working hours). In those situations it could be a sign of male infertility.
Male infertility treatment can be a painless process and by understanding these things and checking with a doctor you can figure out if you are fertile or not. It is important to register with a good male infertility center so that proper treatment can be given. Jindal IVF is one of the best centers in Punjab and the whole of North India in the treatment of male infertility.