Jindal IVF and Sant Memorial Nursing Home (SNH) and Jindal Clinics, Sector 20-D, Chandigarh have adopted a Citizens’ Charter:
This Charter seeks to provide a framework for our users to know the services and their quality provided to them.
The Jindal IVF and SNH is a small centre which aims to provide high quality and ethical services at affordable costs. At present, it provides services for the following specialties by teams which are highly qualified:
- Gynaecological and obstetric problems and specialized services for infertility including in-vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures.
- Respiratory / pulmonary diseases.
The Centre operates at two premises in close proximity to each other:
- Indoor admissions, diagnostic and treatment services at Jindal IVF and SNH, 3050, Sector 20-D, Chandigarh
- Outpatient consultation Clinic at Jindal Clinics, SCO 21, Sector 20-D, Chandigarh.
Jindal IVF and SNH provides inpatient services for obstetric, gynecological and non-emergency respiratory disorders.
Jindal Clinics: Provides services primarily for respiratory disorders; it also houses the out-patient unit of Jindal IVF and SNH. Consultants of other specialties are also available on appointment basis.
Jindal Clinics does not offer emergency and intensive care services in its premises. Patients with lung diseases who need such care are given the option of admission in hospitals in the surroundings in the Tricity.
The Centre does not provide any consultation or investigation including the ultrasound in pregnant women for sex-determination of the foetus. The Centre is fully compliant with the regulatory provisions and sends daily reports of ultrasound tests to the health authorities.
Medical and Nursing staff: The Centre has –
Obst. &Gynae: 11
Respiratory Medicine: 2
The doctors, nurses and other staff at the two premises as above are common.
Sign boards at the main gates are placed for public information. Location guide mapsare available at our website: www.ivfchandigarh.comand www.jindalchest.com
Signages for different facilities are made available in the Jindal IVF and SNH as well as Jindal Clinics.
Telephonic Inquiries: Jindal IVF and SNH:0172-4911100, Jindal Clinics:0172 – 4911000
Jindal Clinics: An outpatient Clinic only: Monday to Friday – 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (with variable schedules and/or rotation time for different doctors and specialities – which can be checked on the respective webisite or confirmed on telephone)
Saturdays: 9.00 am to 3.00 p.m.
Sundays – closed
Jindal IVF and SNH: Round the clock services for obstetric and gynaecological problems and other admitted patients.
Laboratory : Outsourced to SRL Labs. The Laboratory has its collection centre located in the premises of the Centre.
Specialized diagnostic investigations for infertility, gynaecological problems as well as for respiratory diseases (lung function tests, bronchoscopy including bronchoendoscopic procedures such as biopsies, EBUS etc. and sleep study) are done in house by qualified doctors and technicians trained in the procedures.
Charges: Consultation charges
Rates for different investigations and other facilities may vary depending upon the test and treatment required for an individual patient. These item-wise charges are available at the reception desks.
1. Canteen: Available at Jindal IVF and SNH. Breakfast/lunch/dinner is available at the Jindal IVF and SNH
2. Both the Centers are equipped with elevators for use of patients and other needy individuals.
3. Blood Bank: As and when there is requirement for blood transfusion, it is obtained from duly designated and approved places.
Complaints: We make all attempts to provide services to the patients’ satisfaction. In case of any dissatisfaction, suggestions/complaints can be made at the reception counters or to any of the following: Dr. Suresh Verma, Dr. Aditya Jindal.
Responsibilities of the user
• Both the premises of the Centre are No-Smoking areas.
• Please help us in keeping the premises and the surroundings clean
• Please use the facilities of the Centre with care
• Please park your vehicles with care in an organized fashion.
• Please provide us with useful feedback and constructive suggestions.
• Please allow for extra waiting time during medical consultations and procedures as extra time may need to be devoted to patients