Gastro-enterology is the medical science dealing with diseases of the stomach, intestines, liver, and other abdominal organs. Hepatology deals with diseases of the liver and gall bladder only. Most people have some kind of abdominal problems sometime in their life. Diseases like stomach infections or gastro-enteritis, loose motions, abdominal pain, constipation are common problems of this area. We have a super-specialist gastro-enterologist and hepatologist with us who deals with all sorts of intra-abdominal problems. Common diseases treated here include loose motions, intestinal obstruction, constipation, jaundice, liver failure, ascites or fluid in abdomen and gall stones. We also offer treatment for gastric acidity, GERD or reflux, dyspepsia, chronic pancreatitis, etc. In addition, we also offer upper and lower gastroenterological endoscopic services.
Our specialist is available on prior appointment in the OPD.
- Gastro-intestinal and liver disorders: abdominal discomfort, dyspepsia, abdominal gas Formation, irritable bowels, chronic constipation etc
- Hepatitis and other causes of jaundice, gall stones, pancreatitis, cirrhosis, ascites
- Endoscopy: Both upper and lower intestinal endoscopy – upper GI endoscopy, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, etc
- Ascitic tap, amino infusions
- All other related gastro-intestinal interventions