Sant Lal Kalawati Trust is a non-profit organization with various aims, and facilitating adoption is one of them.
Dr. U. N. Jindal – Former Asst. Professor : PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Former fellow: University of Washington, Seattle & RSA Kansas city, USA.
- Director : Jindal IVF & Sant memorial nursing home, Chandigarh.
- Pioneer in ART in Chandigarh.
- Organizing secretary : ISAR 2007.
- Member of ASRM, FOGSI, ISAR, IMA, ISOPRAB
Dr. Roshan Gupta
- B.Sc. in science and Ph-D in ancient history.
- A Pions lady with interest in various fields and manytimes president of Luxmi Ladies Club
- A great philanthropist.
Dr. Suman Gupta
- Ph-D in Physics
- Promotor director of two Private Limited Companies in Patiala.
- Member of various social organisations including the inner wheel club.
- Has a social bend of mind.
Co-opted Group Members
Dr. L. K. Dhaliwal
- Prof. & Head, Deptt of Obs& Gynae,PGIMER,Chandigarh
- Pioneer of IVF centre at PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Member of FIGO, FOGSI, American federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Life member of various national & international organizations.
- Credited with 80 publications in reputed national & International Journals.
- Carried out various projects in the field of Infertility.
- Areas of interest : Clinical Research in Infertility & Gynae Oncosurgery.
Dr. Yash Bala
- MD, MNAMS
- Worked as Faculty in PGIMER, Chandigarh
- In private practice in Chandigarh since 1993.
- Joint Sect North Zone FOGSI
- Former Convener COGS
- Former Secretary I.M.A. Chandigarh
- Invited faculty at various Zonal & National Conferences
- Area of interests : Social and Preventive Gynaecology, Endocrinology and High Risk Obstetrics.
Dr.Mahesh Hiranandani – Executive Coordinator
- M.D (PGI)
- Child Specialist & Neonatologist
- Trained in Neonatology esp in Resuscitation programme & Pediatric intensive care
- Conducts training programmme for junior doctors & paramedical staff in field of
- Basic life support & health education.
Dr. Ruby Ahuja
- Ph.D. in Psychology and is a certified & Licensed NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programme) practitioner
- Currently on the pannel of 5 hospitals
- Expertise in teaching psychology students
- Started an adoption councelling and facilitation center.