Dr. N. P. Singh
MD PDCC (Pain Medicine)
FIAPM (S Korea)
Consultant Pain Physician | Post-Graduation; Mumbai University | Specialization; Pain Medicine (BHU, Varanasi) | Fellowship; University of Manitoba, Canada
Dr. N P Singh, pain medicine expert has completed his MD from Mumbai University and thereafter done his senior residency from AIIMS, New Delhi. He was the first fellow to finish Post-Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC) in Pain and Palliative care from prestigious Banaras Hindu University. During his fellowship he becomes well versed in managing various types of chronic pain conditions including cancer pain. After that he was associated with many hospitals as pain physician in the region for around ten years. Thereafter he was awarded fellowship position in prestigious University of Manitoba, Canada from where he brings the vast knowledge and protocols for relieving the pain in various chronic conditions.
Dr. N P Singh’s expertise is in multidisciplinary management of persistent pain, including back pain, neck pain, joint pain, cancer pain and offers interventional techniques for various pain conditions.
He has a keen interest in academics and has contributed in various international journals. He has been an invited faculty at various regional and national conferences and has given talks on variety of topics related to pain management.
- “Approach to Low Back Pain” at Pain update at LTM Medical College and Sion Hospital, Mumbai 2017.
- “Uncommon Pain Syndromes- Groin Pain” at Indian Society for Study of Pain National Conference, Indore 2016.
- “Shoulder Pain Management” at AIIMS Pain Practice and Regional Anesthesia Conference AIIMS, New Delhi 2016.
- “Neuropathic Pain Management” in 4th International Conference of Pain Management (ICPM), Lucknow 2015.
- “Arthritis Management” National Conference of Indian Society of Pain Clinicians on BHU, Varanasi 2015.
- “Ultrasound for procedures in chronic pain” at North Zone Indian Society of Anesthesiologists Conference, Jammu 2014.
- Faculty for workshop “Ultrasound guided blocks for chronic pain” at Research Society and Clinical Pharmacology Society National Conference, Dehradun 2014.
- Faculty for workshop “Ultrasound guided nerve blocks” at North Zone Indian Society of Anesthesiologists Conference, Jammu 2014.
- Faculty for Cadaveric workshop in 3rd International Conference on Pain Management (ICPM), Jaipur 2014.
- Conducted live workshop on Interventional Pain Management at Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, 2014
- “Cancer Pain Symposium” Indian Society for Study of Pain National Conference, Nagpur 2013
- “Differential Diagnosis of Low Back Pain” at Indian Society for Study of Pain National conference, Bangalore 2012.
- Cadaveric workshop on fluoroscopic guided nerve block at North Zone Indian Society of Anesthesiologists Conference, Chandigarh 2012.
- Live workshop and update on Interventional Pain ManagementBanaras Hindu University, Varanasi 2011.
- Research titled “Effectiveness of combination of epidural steroid and transforaminal injection in patients with disc herniation and transforaminal stenosis leading to radiculopathy” presented at World Congress Pain, Milan Italy, 2012.
- Research titled “Contrast volume required for selectivity during transforaminal epidural steroid injection.” was accepted and financially aided by International Association for Study of Pain for presentation at World Pain Congress, Montreal, Canada, 2010.
Make an Enquiry with Consultant Pain Physician & Pain Medicine Expert NOW!