Dr. Sheetal Jindal
Dr. Sheetal Jindal, after completing her training from PGI Chandigarh, joined the institute where she is working as a consultant. She is member of several national and international societies and has presented papers at important fora. She has a special interest in reproductive endocrinology, infertility management and foetal medicine. In addition, she has extensive experience in the field of laparoscopic surgery. Currently, she is enrolled in the prestigious fellowship programme of the Indian Fertility Society at the Institute. This is programme is the first of its kind in India and Jindal IVF and Sant Memorial Nursing Home is among the few institutes offering this course.
- Indian Fertility Society.
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction Technique.
- Chandigarh Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society.
- Patil. B. Abhay, Goyal Sheetal. Case series – Carcinosarcoma of Uterus. YUVA FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & gynecology Societies Of India), Mumbai. April 2006.
- Goyal Sheetal, Patil.N.Ajit. Genetic Amniocentesis in Fetal Diagnosis. 12th National Congress on Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Chandigarh.
- Patil. B. Abhay, Goyal Sheetal, Surendra. A. Krishna. Poster presentation – A rare case of Krukenberg’s tumor. All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology February, 2008.
- Jindal UN, Bala Y, Sodhi S, Verma S, Jindal S. Female genital tuberculosis: early diagnosis by laparoscopy and endometrial polymerase chain reaction. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010; 14(12):1629-34.
- Jindal UN, Jindal S. Use by gynecologists of a modified sensate focus technique to treat vaginismus causing infertility. Fertil Steril. 2010; 94(6):2393-5.
- Jindal UN, Jindal S. Ovulation Induction in hypogonadotropic hypogonadism eds Ghumman S Principles and Practice of Controlled Ovarian stimulation in ART Springer India 2015, 357-68.
- Difficulties in Caesarean Section – Yuva FOGSI, Mumbai – 2006.
- ISAR 2007. 12TH National Congress of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction. February, 2007.
- Live Workshop on Vaginal reconstructive surgery. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- Fertivision 2008. 4th National Conference of Indian Fertility Society Chandigarh. December13 – 14, 2008.
- International live operative workshop & instructional course on good practice of Urogynecology – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. September 4-5, 2008.
- Live Transvaginal Sonography workshop. 30.01.09 Pre Congress workshop of 14th National Congress on Assisted Reproductive Technology & Advances in Infertility Management, Pune.
- ISAR 2009. 14th National Congress on Assisted Reproductive Technology & advances in infertility management. 31st January – 1st February, 2009.
- 10th Annual National Conference of Indian Fertility Society, Fertivision 2014 from 19-21 December PuneCME and annual meeting of Obstetric and Gynaecologist Society of Northern India.
- 5th and 6th March, PGI Chandigarh Workshop on Pre-implantation Genetic Screening , 8th -9th March 2016, Gurgaon.