Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with skin diseases and disorders. The skin, being exposed to the external environment continuously, is subject to a wide variety of diseases. In addition, because of the wide prevalence of chemicals, acids, etc. In society, a large number of skin disorders can occur. We have a skin specialist/ dermatologist who is an expert at diagnosis and management of skin diseases and problems.
Our specialist is available on prior appointment in the OPD. Both acute and chronic skin eruptions, eczema, itching disorders
- Ring worm, pruritis, lichen planus
- Acne, pimples, black heads, facial hair
- Hair loss, alopecia
- Skin rashes, nodules and papules, acne
- Skin infections: Fungal, parasitic
- Cosmetic problems: Facial hair, black-heads, Hair loss, alopecia