HR Mission Statement
We are committed to provide our employees a healthy learning and growth environment. The biggest edge we have over other IVF centers is that there is an excellent in house training curriculum for doctors and other medical staff. The hands on experience of IVF that our Consultants and Senior Residents get here is par excellence. We try to imbibe the spirit of Ethics and Excellence while we work which is the guiding pole and motto of this organization. HR department designs each policy keeping in view the happiness of the employees and their efficiency at the workplace. We believe that happy employees will in turn lead to happier clients. We promise to deliver our employees the same degree of respect, concern and caring attitude internally that they are expected to share externally with every client of this organization.
Job Description:The clinical embryologist must be knowledgeable in mammalian embryology, Reproductive endocrinology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry, Microbiology and in vitro culture techniques. The embryologist must also be familiar with ART.
A medical graduate or have a postgraduate degree or a doctorate in an appropriate area of life sciences. (In the case of a clinic in existence for at least one year before the promulgation of these rules, a person with a B.Sc. or BVSc degree but with at least three years of first-hand, hands-on experience of the techniques mentioned below and of discharging the responsibilities listed below, would be acceptable for functioning as a clinical embryologist. Such persons would also be eligible to take a test to be designed and conducted by an appropriate designated authority.)
He / she must be familiar with the following:
- Principles and practice of semen analysis and cryopreservation of semen.
- Cytology of mammalian and human oocyte to identify stages of oocyte maturation accurately
- All aspects of embryology including developmental biology. Cell biological techniques used in cell and tissue culture. Molecular biology and genetics of human reproduction.
- Micromanipulation of sperm and oocytes for carrying out ICSI and single-cell biopsies of embryos for preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Principles and functioning of all the equipment used in the laboratory. In vitro fertilization of oocytes after processing the gametes.
- Principles and practice of embryo freezing.
The responsibilities of the clinical embryologist would be:
- To ensure that all the necessary equipments are present in the laboratory and are functional.
- To perform all the procedures pertaining to processing, handling and culturing of gametes and embryos in the laboratory and hand over the embryo to the gynaecologist.
- To maintain records of all the procedures carried out in the laboratory.
- Qualification: Medical graduation / Post graduation degree.
- Experience – min 3 years exp in clinical embryology.