HR Mission Statement
We are committed to provide our employees a healthy learning and growth environment. The biggest edge we have over other IVF centers is that there is an excellent in house training curriculum for doctors and other medical staff. The hands on experience of IVF that our Consultants and Senior Residents get here is par excellence. We try to imbibe the spirit of Ethics and Excellence while we work which is the guiding pole and motto of this organization. HR department designs each policy keeping in view the happiness of the employees and their efficiency at the workplace. We believe that happy employees will in turn lead to happier clients. We promise to deliver our employees the same degree of respect, concern and caring attitude internally that they are expected to share externally with every client of this organization.
Front Desk Executive
- Greeting patients and customers of the Center in a courteous manner and provide any necessary instructions/directions. Informing staff of concerned department patient arrivals.
- Understanding the Hospital Management System we have in place and adhere to the best practices of our Center in terms of maintaining, updating, and retrieving patient data in the System
- Obtaining and entering new patient demographics
- Reviewing all forms for accuracy and completion according to Center policies prior to accepting
- Other general responsibilities of a Receptionist at a Hospital
- Grooming standards of the center to be followed
- Billing for the patients and closure of account on daily basis before leaving
- Escorting patients and attendants
- Collecting feedback forms from the patients and documenting the same. End of the month preparing and analyzing reports to manager (feedback and other reports)
- Appointment booking and follow ups for OPD patients.
- Rescheduling of the OPD appointments
- Qualification : Any graduation degree .
- Experience – min 1 years exp in front office.
- Communication – Good communication both English and Hindi is must.
- Computer Proficiency – Mandatory
- Willingness to discover and develop meaningful patient relationship
- Friendly, Polite and tactful attitude
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills
- Ability to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members
- Ability to tackle with diverse customers
- Willing to build a long –term relationship with the customer
Clinical EmbryologistJob Description:
The clinical embryologist must be knowledgeable in mammalian embryology, Reproductive endocrinology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry, Microbiology and in vitro culture techniques. The embryologist must also be familiar with ART.
A medical graduate or have a postgraduate degree or a doctorate in an appropriate area of life sciences. (In the case of a clinic in existence for at least one year before the promulgation of these rules, a person with a B.Sc. or BVSc degree but with at least three years of first-hand, hands-on experience of the techniques mentioned below and of discharging the responsibilities listed below, would be acceptable for functioning as a clinical embryologist. Such persons would also be eligible to take a test to be designed and conducted by an appropriate designated authority.)
He / she must be familiar with the following:
- Principles and practice of semen analysis and cryopreservation of semen.
- Cytology of mammalian and human oocyte to identify stages of oocyte maturation accurately
- All aspects of embryology including developmental biology. Cell biological techniques used in cell and tissue culture. Molecular biology and genetics of human reproduction.
- Micromanipulation of sperm and oocytes for carrying out ICSI and single-cell biopsies of embryos for preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Principles and functioning of all the equipment used in the laboratory. In vitro fertilization of oocytes after processing the gametes.
- Principles and practice of embryo freezing.
The responsibilities of the clinical embryologist would be:
- To ensure that all the necessary equipments are present in the laboratory and are functional.
- To perform all the procedures pertaining to processing, handling and culturing of gametes and embryos in the laboratory and hand over the embryo to the gynaecologist.
- To maintain records of all the procedures carried out in the laboratory.
- Qualification: Medical graduation / Post graduation degree.
- Experience – min 3 years exp in clinical embryology.